Join us as we celebrate Drinking Water Week with an open house at our Garrett A. Morgan Water Treatment Plant.
Saturday, May 12, 2018, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Garrett A. Morgan Treatment Plant, 1245 West 45th Street. Get to know your H2O with these great activities at our Open House:
- Water Treatment Plant Tours
- Water-Related Demonstrations
- Hands-on Exhibits
- Family Fun & Activities
- Food Trucks
- New Garrett A. Morgan Scenic Overlook
- The last tour leaves at 3 p.m.
- No photography or videotaping is permitted inside the plant.
- Tours involve considerable walking and standing. Accessibility options are available.
- Tours are 30-45 minutes long.
- This is a working plant. You must stay with your tour group. Some areas will be loud.
A wavier form will need to be completed when checking in for a scheduled tour. To help expedite the process, guests can print the form ahead of time and bring it to the open house.
For more Information contact our Education and Outreach office at 216-664-3173